Sunday, May 29, 2011

Super Duper per per per tired weekend


I guess it was a very2 long time didnt update my blog.
Nth.Im Juz felt lazy.ZZzzZzzz...
I have too many to tell out but I am so TIRED.
Juz now back from sibu working for ST Ella make up contest.
Im standing there from morning until evening with using my high heels.Pain..Sob sob.
Im busy with nothing other than only taking picture ask by-Jenny wong(Coz she join tis competition so ask me taking many picture).Also thanks to Miao hui(my colligue), coz add on my foot more pain,ask me help her taking picture also.
And suprisely,she's(Jenny wong) the winner for novice part.RM2000 yo!Congratz~~!
Not only get dat,also winner for the best perfomance!wow,Joey wong(the model-Jenny wong yonger sis),u win the others model even almost of them are tall n wear unique customes!You are the Best hell yeah~Peace to you.Y ('_')Y
I dunno wad i write above can 'seen' or not,let me tell u more details:

Jenny wong-The make over
Joey wong-the model,at the same times, Jenny wong's sister.

Look Im so gud can let u imagine who is tis,who is dat.
Im gonna upload they pic when i blog next.Also,inlude my stupid pig images =)

Nites,Im sleepy.2morrow need to work againe..人生啊..嗨..

No comments:

Post a Comment